Friday 3 August 2018

#CAN STILL PROVE YOU!!!
I made myself as you wanted to see me,
if find mistake, you can approach me,
I accept my fault, when you admire me,
still I'm not complete, want you to be with me.

its greatly deired to learn from you,
I close my eyes,to get abide by you,
you never detatch any from you,
you always get a top attention, in whomever life may go u.

m nothing who can demand for,
m nothing who can advice for,
but, want you all to make us feel,
we are everything to desire for.😊

you gave us all those,
we wanted from you,
not all, but like a phrase we got,
we, who never say no for wants,
find you sometimes hotter than hot.

why are you so annoyed from us,
we are like kids only,
while  you give alot of tasks,
then you say, we are grown up only.

when you scold a child for time,
the other teases him its antique,
but when the topic comes on self,
we buzz off from there, in a mood of frantic.

while we realize our mistake at a time,
you come and say this is our paradise,
who might know, today is our last day in this home,
but tomorrow definitely ,we'll come to you with fame..//

5 comments:

Unknown Truth:

It's today, after 1 year about that incident, She is still in him. Strange, but it might be so depth to understand her till the end poi...