Friday 3 August 2018

#MATURITY✌πŸ‘
What if my life could be imaginary?
no sorrow could touch my feet,
we emblish our life with aloft priority,
Alas,the destiny is fixed with a single seat.😑

The roughness of you,can't let me down,
I know how to get withstand again,
The judgement on me,matters for me,
I grab the positive trades from them.

Delighted affection that controlls me,
your 1st attraction that binds up me,
the appraoch to peak,is just a surity,
Day one,your presence was vain for me.

Immense honour bowed at you,
purity resembles,smiling with you,
I,the fairy,desire for across,
Being role model,to tap in life of yours.//πŸ‘✌

11 comments:

  1. Waah....kya likha hai...Aisa likha hai ki jisko padhaya sab gir Gaye.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha mai bhi gir gayi jra uthane me help kar to

      Delete
  2. Hm kho Gye or sab Lapataganj ho gye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....it's a beautiful line for everyone...and it's a lesson for everyone..πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only...I will say.....

    It is "Excellent".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waah kya baat hai....πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Unknown Truth:

It's today, after 1 year about that incident, She is still in him. Strange, but it might be so depth to understand her till the end poi...